Saturday, March 12, 2011

P.S. I still love you...





"I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like your in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his" 




He wants to let everyone know your His... "sigh" 




Even when I feel unloveable...  morning breath, zits, crazy laughing fits, snapping off
... just to name a few

He still loves me.

How awesome it is...
 How He sees me as the real me; not the nineteen year old that everyone else sees on the outside. 

Still He loves me for me. 

His love NEVER fails.
His love NEVER gives up.
His love NEVER runs out. 

It makes me want to belt out singing or dance a jig.
It makes me want to know him more and more.

 give him my whole heart... 

wow...

I
love
Jesus.








"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!" -Ephesians 3:16-21


"Everyone who loves is born of God and experiences a relationship with God. The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God."    
-1 John 4:9-10


blog ya later, ashnmaggard

2 comments: