Friday, December 31, 2010

new year.


Happy New Year!


It's 2010 has been an exciting year for me. I've been... 


- I went skiing for the fist time with an amazing group of homeschooled seniors... and that was sooooo much fun. I learned quickly that where you look... you will go. I crashed but slowly conquered the mountain.The good thing is... I didn't hit any trees. It was a BLAST and the skits every night were hilarious!!!!




ski trip family


-Extreme Home Makeover. It was so much fun to 

volunteer but it wasn't at all what I expected. It was an amazing experience on tv production. Also, all those years of planting and landscaping paid off! I was injured on site but it was a great learning experience. I'm glad to be alive.

 


Exstreame makeover house.


-My family built the biggest hillbilly slip -n- slide in our backyard. We smelled really good for weeks because of all the baby oil we used. I can't wait till next summer to do it again! BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!







-Did the pictures for a few weddings and it was intense for the first 30 min. complete with bridezilla and groomzilla's but it was fun after that and excited for my next wedding. I've done more senior pictures this year than I had last year and it has been soooo much fun to do.


wedding at the rose garden



-Graduated from High School. I'm glad to get that over with... but I miss waking up and doing school in my pj's and the long talks with my mom and sisters during all hours about Math and US History.  I wouldn't ever change being homeschooled. 


photo that I took from the stage....







-I moved to Redding, 
 for a month to attend Bethel School of Supernatural Worship for prophetic photography. It was an amazing experience that has forever changed my life for the better. I met sooo many people from all around the world who are on passionately following what the Holy Spirit speaks to bring the God's kingdom on earth. There was an awesome hike up the mountain with all the snow and palm trees everyday and I loved sitting up at the alabaster house (prayer room) and watched the sunset. I miss it.


I did it.




-started VBI in the fall... for web and graphics... every morning before classes... it starts with chapel which is one of the best things ever. I have two classes every day which lasts until noon. The classes have touched me  and all the things I've heard preached all my life... It's like I'm hearing for the first time. I'm met some awesome friends who are also on FIRE for Jesus and challenge me. I crave the word and want to study the Bible more and more... can't get enough. The web and graphics... I L-O-V-E!!!!! I've learned so much more about photoshop and dreamweaver... can't wait for next semester.  


shopping with awesome girls




- Started a media production internship with 247tulsa at Victory. It has stretched me in my relationship skills and has challenged me to a whole new level. It has taught me that people are the most important thing in life and even when things seem "busy" I should stop and focus on what the Holy Spirit is saying. I love all the teens there and the relationships I'm building. I want to encourage them in their  walk with Jesus and help them grow into who God has created them to be. The people there are like family... it's cool. It has really challenged me but it is so worth it!


247 family portrait




Yeah... that was a very brief summery of what's happened in  2010 it was pretty awesome but... 2011 will be even better! 






Happy New Year!


blog ya later,  ashnmaggard

No comments:

Post a Comment