Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bucket List.



I was asked by a friend to write my bucket list  (a list of things you want to do before you die) a few months ago... so here it is.



I want to...
~  Encourage others in their relationship in Jesus
~  My prophetic photography published
~  Get married to a strong christian man who burns with a great passion for Jesus like I do 
~  Have at least 3 cute kids 
~  Go on a mission trip to downtown Tulsa or just whereever God call me too ;)
~  Own a Canon EOS 5D Mark II (camera) all-in-one zooms, fast zooms, wide and tele lenses, and macro lenses
~  Get better at public speaking  
~  Be  Raptured
~  Go swimming with the penguins at the Zoo
~  play in the ocean
~ Help a stranger 
~  Read more
~ save someones life
~ stop biting my nails
~work on a movie 
~speak infront of 10,000 and not stutter
~go to Israel 
~help someones dream come true
~do something no one has ever done before
~

Blog ya later, ashnmaggard

No comments:

Post a Comment