Sunday, January 23, 2011

dream.




It's so easy to look at what went wrong in the past and how I could have done things differently. 

Pleasing others... listening to false accusations that beat me down.... insecurity... 
Just to name a few...

Looking at past experiences and not noticing what God has placed right in front of you. It can destroy every dream that is there for the future.


Just know that not all dreams and desires are not from God.  {John 10:4}  The devil, our enemy, does attempt to speak to us in the night season. It is up to us to know the Word of God as well as the Holy Spirit  order to discern what is of God and what is not...  The kingdom of darkness will try and tempt us to sin, discourage us, lie to us, scare us, and many other things. 


Seek Truth in the Bible.




Greater things have yet to come.


Pursue your dreams, because many had dreams but they never accomplished them. You can do it! 


"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."- Phil. 4:13



While I was  high school... I dreamed that I would graduate, start a business, go to Bible school, shake up the media world, be pursued by an amazing man of God, married, have cute kids... etc.

Today, I've accomplished some of those dreams and all of those desires will happen in the right time. Also, while time passes by more and more dreams are planted in my heart. I am so excited for what is to come and to see the dreams, hopes and desires of others who are actively doing what God has created them to do...happen.


Sometimes all someone needs to reach their dreams that God has place in their heart... is encouragement. 


Dream a little today. 



"I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." - Jeremiah 29:11


blog ya later, ashnmaggard






No comments:

Post a Comment